Friday, February 28, 2014

june 21 cancer or gemini

june 21 cancer or gemini

You want to know if you're a Cancer or Gemini because your birthday is on June 21? I was in the same boat. Thing is, I was born at 12:28 a.m. I'm a Pisces rising and a Pisces moon with the sun sign Cancer. I use to think that I was a gemini but nope I'm all Cancer plus I got the moodiness and emotions as one. I love my sign. I love the advantages. I love me and will embrace it. I do sometimes wish I wasn't so emotional and reflective but I can't change it, that's me.

If you were born after June 20th then you're a Cancer. I would like to be as openly social as a Gemini but unfortunately I wasn't made like that. I have to warm up to you first. I rememer being young and repping the Gemini sign just because it sounded cute lol. Welp my little bubble was surely bussed!

Like I said though, I love my sign. How about you?

june 21 cancer or gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment